7 THINGS I WILL DO BEFORE MY NEXT BIRTHDAY!

Reposted from 2012, now in English
This is not a new year's vow, nor is it a binding commitment. I suppose it's a kind of bet to myself, to see if I can conquer my fears. To many people these things may be nothing, but for a person who is afraid of everything (absolutely everything) these 7 things are actually really hard. But I am the only one who can stop myself.

1) Start losing weight SERIOUSLY


2) Send one of my songs to a producer


3) Let go of the past and forgive


4) Get my drivers license


5) Fly somewhere


6) Get a tattoo 


7) Get the bloodtest done, the health check up and find out what's what

*BONUS* Do the admittance test at the music academy

1) Ok, losing weight. Perhaps that's not so hard, but I am an expert at losing weight, losing my motivation and gain it all back. It's time to do this for real. I will not try on a wedding dress until I am below size 12.
2) Send one of my songs to a producer/studio. Well, do it then! Just send it. But for me, it's been really hard, because I am scared of not being good enough. And in all fariness, it doesn't matter, because I know I am good enough for me, but it could be good to see what a "Professional" person thinks. This will actually be the easiest
3) let go of the past and forgive. Well, I suppose everyone knows how hard it is? But it's about time that I let go of things that makes me feel bad. It only affects me and I am sick of it.
4) Start my driver's license. Ever since my friend passed away in a car accident I've basically refused to drive. I am terrified of it and it has stopped me from taking my license for nearly 10 years. It's a huge fear that I have to conquer (you have no idea the amounts of nightmares I have about car crashes).
5) Fly somewhere. I feel nauseated just thinking about flying again, but it has stopped me from doing what I really want to do. So maybe I will just fly from Malmö to Jönköping (or wherever the closest Swedish airport is) so be it. I WILL get over this fear.
6) Tattoo! I have been talking about getting  a tattoo since forever. If I don't do it now, I never will. And myabe I can't afford doing it before my birthday, but I will bloody well decide where to have it and what to have. Oh and not show anyone, so they can steal my ideas, again.
7) Fear of doctors. I have to take a blood test. I have this crazy phobia about them. I can take shots, no problems, but blood tests? I guess it's the whole part about not knowing. IF something is wrong (what if I am dying?) I mean you get the paranoia and hypochondria. And this should really be number one because this is truly my biggest phobia.
8 Bonus) Five years ago I was going to the admittance test in Malmö music academy. I knew everything by heart, but I didn't go. I was too afraid of rejection, being judged or not being good enough. It's time to forget about thoes fears and actually just do it.

Do you guys have any fears you're battling? Let me know!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg